- In Mail, Labels and Envelopes,create a new label parameter.
- Select Student Relationships in the Labels For drop down.
- At the bottom of the screen, mark the option to create an output query of Student Relations.
- Click Preview and save the query when the save screen appears. Save and close the label parameter.
- Go to Query and open the saved query.
- On the Criteria tab, enter the following criteria:
Relationships - Relationship - one of [son, daughter, etc.]
Addresses - Primary Address? - Yes
- On the output tab, output select:
Relationships - Relation - Relation First Name
Relationships - Relation - Relation Last Name
Addressee/Salutations - [desired addressee/salutation]
Addresses - Address Block (plus city, state, zip, etc)
- On the sort tab, sort by Relation last name or any other desired fields.
- Run the query. and export to Excel to edit the data, if necessary.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.