FOR ALL USERS:
1. On Bio 1 tab of student record, verify that there an no hold colds and the Current Status is Active
2. On Bio 2 tab, verify that that the User ID and password being used to log into NetClassroom is correct
3. Delete the User ID and password and Save record
Note: If not automatically generated, re-enter the User ID and update the password
6. Log into NetClassroom with updated credentials
IF YOUR DATABASE IS NOT HOSTED BY BLACKBAUD
We recommend making changes at a time when NetClassroom users are not logged in. If you make changes while users are logged in to NetClassroom, each users session is ended and all work since the last save will be lost.
1. Obtain the DSN for the desired database that the Faculty Access for the Web should be using (i.e., AFNINI_1, AFNINI_2, etc.)
2. Edit the WEB.CONFIG file as follows:
a. On the NetClassroom server, open Windows Explorer or My Computer and locate the directory where NetClassroom is installed.
note: The default directory is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\NC7
b. Right-click the file Web.config and select Properties.
c. Unmark the Read-only checkbox and click OK.
d. Open the Web.Config file with Notepad.
e. On the line that reads add key="AFNINI" value, change the number in quotes to the number (i.e., 1, 2, etc.) obtained in Step 1 above. This line is under the <'appSettings'> section.
f. Save and close the file.
g. Log into the pertinent Education Edge database on the Web Server.
h. Log into NetClassroom as normal using a username/password.
IF YOUR DATABASE IS HOSTED BY BLACKBAUD
After switching to the Blackbaud Hosting Services, the URL that is used to log in to NetClassroom is different than the URL of a non-hosted client.
Please review How to access the Blackbaud Application Hosting Web Applications?