Occurs when the General Ledger Business Rule 'Do not allow a Default Account to be edited or used as the primary account in other Blackbaud System transactions' is marked.
To complete the transaction using the Default Account:
1. Save the current transaction being created with another account number as a place-holder.
2. Navigate to General Ledger, Configuration, Business Rules.
3. Select Transaction from the left-hand list.
4. Unmark the 4th checkbox, "Do not allow a Default Account to be edited or used as the primary in other Blackbaud System transactions."
5. Return to the transaction saved in step 1 and enter the desired account.
6. Save and close the transaction.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 4, marking the business rule again.
To complete the transaction without changing the business rule choose another to use as the debit or credit account number
Review each subledger's Configuration, Default Accounts and change the Default Account number that is being used in the transaction creating the error.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.