Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
1. In Query, create a Constituent query to group together the constituents whose Note Types need changed.
2. Save and close the query.
3. Click Admin, Globally Change Records.
4. Highlight Constituent and click New Change.
4. Click Include and choose Selected Records. Select the query created in step 1.
5. In Available Fields list, go to the Notepads node and select Type by double-clicking it.
6. Select Replace as the Operator.
7. In the Replace field, select the Notepad type to change. In the With field, select the new value that now appear on the Notepads.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Change Now.