Unmark the checkbox from the Matching Gift company's Organization Relationship record:
1. From the donor's Constituent record, select the Relationships tab
2. Double-click on the Matching Gift company's Organization Relationship record
3. Select the General 2 tab
4. Unmark the "[Organization] matches gift from [Constituent]" checkbox
5. Click Save and Close
Globally unmark the checkbox:
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
To globally unmark the ‘[Organization] matches gift from [Constituent]’ checkbox on the General 2 tab of an organization relationship of an individual record:
1. Create a new static Relationship query
2. On the Criteria tab, select Organizations > Organization Matches Gifts?: equals Yes
3. Click Save and Close to save the query.
4. Select Admin > Globally Change Records
5. Select Organization/Business Relationship, and click New Change
6. Click Include and select the Relationship query from Step 1.
7. From the Show Field, select Organization/Business Relationships
8. Double-click on "Org matches gifts" and select:
Mark "Overwrite existing value" checkbox
9. Click OK.
10.Click Change Now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.