Accounts Payable Batch appears as if it posts in summary as the post parameter is not set to post in detail from control accounts
1. In Accounts Payable, Administration, Post, open the post parameter to be changed.
2. Select the format tab of the post parameter.
3. Click the drop down at the top and change it from “use default post parameter” to “always use this parameter file”. It will then come up with a little window where we can select to create a “New” Post parameter
4.In the “New Batch Validation Report” select the format tab
5. Select "Detail" on the left, and then mark the check box at the very bottom of the format tab that says “Show details for control accounts”.
8. We can then save and close the validation report parameter file and then save the post parameter with this new setting.