- Create a Documents part.
- Create a page that everyone has access to, but is not part of the menu of your site.
- Insert the Documents part on the page you created.
- Preview the page by clicking the Preview button and upload the file that you want to use as the target of a link.
- In a Formatted Text and Images part, type the text that you would like to use for the link and click the Create Hyperlink button.
- Mark the Create link to NetCommunity document radio button.
- Click the Click here to select a document link.
- Select the document in the list of documents and click the Select button.
- Preview the page and you should be able to view the file by clicking on the link, and save it by right-clicking and choosing Save Target
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.