1. In Administration, click Import records.
2. Under Transactions, double-click the non-bold Transactions.
3. On the General tab, mark the Export records option.
4. On the right under Options, click Include and select which records to include. Either choose ALL or selected. Selected is a transaction query.
5. Mark the appropriate radio button for which fields to include.
6. Click the ellipsis button and browse to the CSV file to export.
7. Select the File Layout tab.
8. For Field separator, select Comma.
9. For Text qualifier, select None.
10. For Import Field Names, select the applicable option.
11. On the Fields tab, select the desired fields to export.
12. Save the export.
13. Click Create Now.