- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Click Administration
- Click Merchant Accounts
- Click the Pencil icon to edit an existing Merchant Account or click New merchant account to create a new one.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name to identify the Merchant Account.
- Select the appropriate Process mode. If the account will be used to submit transactions, select Live. Otherwise, select Demo
- Enter an optional description for the account in the Description field
- Select the appropriate merchant provider in the Gateway drop down menu
- In the Currency drop down menu, select the currency that is currently configured with the merchant provider
- In the Login field, type the login ID provided by your merchant provider
- In the Password field, type the password provided by your merchant provider
- If your merchant provider supports AVS or CSC, select the appropriate security levels in the AVS and CSC drop down menus
- Specific credit card types can be added or removed by marking the appropriate card types for the Supported Credit Cards checkboxes.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.