The original fields sent in the data file will be returned. In addition we will return the following:
PeopleFinder Other Last Name: Any other name that could have been used by this person
PeopleFinder Deceased Indicator
PeopleFinder Birth Year: Year of Birth
PeopleFinder Ranking Group*: A=Solid Matches; B= Strong Matches
RankingComments – Explanation of the Ranking Group
NewAddressLines, NewCity, NewState, NewZip – New Address Found
NewAddressSource – After we search the address we send the result back to the post office for an NCOA; if a change is found we will mark the source as NCOA; if not we will mark it as PeopleFinder
Confirmed? – Address found is the same as submitted address
AddressYear – When the address was last valid
PhoneNum – Phone Number Found
* Key of the PeopleFinder attribute descriptions:
- Group A - 531 or Greater (Solid Match)
- Two or more pieces of evidence indicate this is the correct person, and there is an exact match to the last known address.
- Group B - 455-530 (Strong Candidate)
- Two or more pieces of evidence indicate this is the correct person, and the age is approximately correct based on the date of birth calculated from the class year.
- Group C - 336-454 (Reasonable Match)
- Two or more pieces of evidence indicate this is the correct person, or there is an exact year date of birth match based on the date of birth calculated from the class year.
- Group D - 335 or Below (Possible Match)
- Only one piece of evidence indicates this is the correct person.
Pieces of evidence referenced above:
- Social security number is issued in the same or neighboring state
- Correct middle name
- Birth date within a two-year range based on class year
- Once lived in same city as the school (for high schools only)