Blackbaud Hosting Services Web Portal timeout setting:The Web Portal is the website that you use to log into Blackbaud Hosting Services and start your programs by clicking on the icon.
- The website will log you out if you have not used the page for 15 minutes.
- If you are working in your program when you are logged off, you may continue to use your hosted application since this page does not affect your ability to use your program.
- The Web Portal timeout setting cannot be modified
The inactivity timeout built into your Hosted program:
- The Financial Edge and The Education Edge have an inactivity timeout of 60 minutes.
- The Raiser's Edge has an inactivity timeout that is set to 15 minutes by default. This can be increased for non-Supervisor level users. For additional information, refer to this Knowledgebase Article: How does the inactivity timeout feature work?
The Blackbaud Hosting Services inactivity timeout:
- All applications in Blackbaud Hosting Services will be disconnected if they are idle for 60 minutes. You will see this warning on your screen before the program is disconnected:
- You may request to have the Blackbaud Hosting Services timeout temporarily extended to 12 hours by contacting support.