Virtual Accounts allow an administrator to limit users to certain records within the database. If a user is a part of a virtual account, any rights given to the user apply to only the records specified in the account. If a Contact record is not included in the Virtual Account then the user will not see that record.
- Log into Sphere with Administrative Rights
- Navigate to Control > Administrative > Organization Setup > Manage Users
- Click Manage Virtual Account
- To add a Virtual Account, click New Virtual Account
- Mark the appropriate segments the users should have access to in the account and then save
- To Edit\Delete a virtual account choose the account from the drop and then either click the remove button to delete or make any changes to segments