- Create an ad-hoc query
- In Field Explorer, expand "Research Group Member"
- Add criteria of "Research Group > Name is equal to [the group you want to pull]"
- Choose the fields that you want to see in Excel to the Output box (i.e. Wealth Capacity and Wealth Information)
- Click the Excel icon at the top of the query to export this data to a location on your computer, if there are 500 or fewer rows.
- If your query contains over 500 rows you will need to Export the file using the export Process
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.