1. Go to Config, Tables.
2. Scroll down to the Gift Size Analysis Codes table.
3. Click New Table Entry.
4. Enter the starting gift amount.
For example, if you want to see the number of gifts given between $0 and $99, enter $0 for the first table entry. If you want to see gifts given between $100 and $249, enter $100 for the next table entry.
5. Repeat step 4 for each giving amount level you would like to see.
6. Go to Reports, Demographic and Statistical reports and create a new Comparisons and Summaries report.
7. On the Fields tab, click the drop down menu and select Gift Size as the Field to Use.
8. Select Columns from the left side, and select the desired columns you would like to see in the report, such as Number of Gifts.
9. Go to the Report Periods tab and populate the desired time periods.
10. Preview the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.