- Open the .csv file, press Ctrl A to select all and then Ctrl C to copy all of the text.
- Open notepad and paste all of the text (Ctrl V), then press Ctrl C to copy again.
- Open a new Excel document and paste (Ctrl V) all of the text back into the document.
- Save it as a new file and change the file type to CSV.
- Log back in to NetCommunity, create a new list and choose the new CSV file.
Alternatively, you can break the list up into several smaller .CSV files with a file size of less than 4 MB and upload the .CSV files separately