Try each of the following steps in order until the error is resolved:
- Ensure you are running Internet Explorer version 6
- Ensure the user has Local Administrative rights on their workstation or has the appropriate rights to specific folders on the workstation.
- Grant Read & Execute NTFS Permissions to the Deploy directory on the server.
- Search for the BBUPDATE.INI file and rename it BBUPDATE.OLD
- Manually update/repair the workstation by running Setup.exe from the Deploy package on the server
- In Explorer, browse the Deploy folder of the RE7 CD for the VBA6.msi file
- Right-click on the file and select Repair. Allow the process to complete and reboot if prompted to do so
- Manually register the DAO360.dll located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO
- Register all files in the System32 folder
Note: If prompted to Insert Disk when repairing the file, right-click and select Uninstall. Allow the process to complete and then right-click and choose Install. Once this completes you should be able to complete the installation.