- If using Crystal Reports XI (or 11.5), verify that the table joins are set to Left Outer Join.
- Run the report with fewer records in the export.
- Right click on subreport and select Format Subreport, unmark Keep Objects Together
- Preview the report and click on the stop button, then repeat to run the report in increments.
- Update Crystal Reports to the latest service pack
- Export the report into another format (ex: PDF, RTF, Excel)
- Check available free space on local disk drive
- Check the Swap file size
- Uninstall and then install the Crystal Reports runtime components
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.