Add a handler mapping for .aspx
- Click on "Start", "run", and type in "inetmgr" without the quotes.
- Click "OK".
- Expand "Sites".
- Click on either the "Faweb7" or "Netclassroom" virtual directory
- Double-click "Handler Mappings" on the right screen
- Click "Add Script Map" on the right side
- Type in "*.aspx" without quotes in the "Request path" field
- Click the browse button in the "Executable" field and browse to "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll"
- Type in "AboMapperCustom" for the "Name"
- Click "Ok" and then close Internet Information Services manager
If you encounter the following error: The specified module required by this handler is not in the modules list. If you are adding a script map handler mapping, the IsapiModule or the CgiModule must be in the modules list, then ensure that you have installed the required IIS7 components.