Complete the following steps in order until the issue is resolved.
- Make sure the printer is installed on the workstation under the user's Windows profile.
- Check the workstation user's NTFS permissions.
- Make sure the printer is set as the Bank's default printer.
- Try printing from the workstation with another Windows profile that has local local administrator rights (if the user does not have them.) If this allows printing, grant the user local administrator rights (see the link in step 2.)
- Reinstall the print driver on the workstation.