Complete the following steps in order until the issue is resolved.
- Make sure the printer is installed on the workstation under the user's Windows profile.
- Make sure the printer is set as the Bank's default printer.
- Exit and sign out of The Financial Edge. Log in and try again.
- Check the workstation user's NTFS permissions.
- Try printing from the workstation with another Windows profile that has local local administrator rights (if the user does not have them.) If this allows printing, grant the user local administrator rights (see the link in step 2.)
- Reinstall the print driver on the workstation.