- If you're adding an existing Crystal report to the Custom Reports menu, proceed to step 2. If you're creating a new report, follow these steps:
- In your Blackbaud software, create an export in Blackbaud Report Writer Database format, adding needed report fields on the export's Output tab.
- Click Export Now and save the file in a shared folder to which all users have access.
- Open Crystal Reports and create a new report.
- Attach the export file (BB603693) created in steps 1 and 2 and create/format the Crystal report (BB591)
- Save the report
- In your Blackbaud software, select Reports > Custom Reports > New
- Select the export and report that you created
- Select File > Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.