- In Mail, highlight Labels or Envelopes and click New
- On the General tab, select the Create for option. The available choices are Constituents, Relationships, Honor/Memorials, or Participants.
- Click Include and select:
- All Records: For all records in the database
- Selected Records: For a query of records
- One Record: For one specific record
- On the Fields to Include tab, select the appropriate fields to include on the labels or envelopes and select the appropriate addressee/salutation options
- On the Filters tab, you can include or exclude constituents based on the date the record was last changed, solicit codes, or constituency codes
- On the Attributes tab, you can include or exclude constituents based on attributes
- On the Individual Address and Organization Address tabs, select the appropriate addresses for this mailing. For information on address processing, refer to How does address processing work.
- Use the Segment tab if more than one query is needed for the mailing. Note: If using the Segment tab, select All Records on the General tab.
- On the Format tab, select the sort order and any other appropriate options
- Click Print or Preview
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.