To add the image to the email:
- In NetMail, open the message to which you want to add an image.
- To include an image in your email message, under General Links, double-click Images. The New Image Link appears.
- Double-click New Image Link. The Insert Image screen appears.
- In the Description field, enter a title for the image.
- In the Image File field, click the ellipsis to access the Open screen.
- Select the image file to include and click Open to return to the Insert Image screen.
- On the Insert Image screen, select an Alignment.
- Click OK. The image appears in your message.
To add a background image:
- Click NetSolutions, NetMail.
- Click the New Email button.
- Select Format, Page Properties from the menu bar.
- Browse to the location of the image under Background image and select the option for watermark.
- Add text to NetMail message and submit it.
To align an image:
When adding the linked images, select the appropriate alignment option from the Alignment drop-down list: None, Left, Right, Top, Middle, Bottom. When aligning the image in this way, text can be typed before and after the image without issue.
- The image must be added as a link and not copied into the email.
- The network or local image location should not be changed until the NetMail is sent.
- The Raiser's Edge makes a copy of the image, but the image is not moved.
- Once the email is sent, the image is copied to the server.
- When recipients review the email, the image that they are viewing is on the Raiser's Edge server.