Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Select Help, About The Raiser's Edge and ensure you are on version 7.50.638 or higher.
- Ensure the gift was added for the correct constituent. For example, if the constituents have similar names or if there are duplicate records for the same constituent, check each record to ensure the gift was added to the correct one.
- In the gift batch, highlight the Gift ID field and delete the contents. Save and commit the batch.
- If the gift type is Recurring Gift, ensure the starting on date for the installments is not earlier than the gift date. (BB205394)
- If a pledge payment did not commit:
- Add the pledge payment in Records.
- When committing the batch, on the Payments tab, unmark the option to create an exception if the pledge is overpaid.
- Add the gift in Records that did not commit in Batch.
If a large number of gifts did not commit: Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- If the batch contains recurring gift payments, delete recurring gift payments and update the schedule on the recurring gift
- If the batch contains any other gifts, globally delete all gifts committed in the batch.
- Mark the batch as recurring.
- Commit the batch again.