- Create an event export in MS Access Report Writer Database format.
- On the Output tab, expand the Participant section. The first field you select will prompt you to enter the number of participants to export. Enter the appropriate number of records (up to 99), select other filters as needed, and then click OK.
- Select the the Attended? field, which will export Yes and No values.
- Select the Registration field, which will export as Registered, Not Registered, or Do Not Register.
- Use the exported file as a data source to create a custom Crystal Report.
- Create a formula in the report to count the Yes values to get the total number of participants who attended the event. Create a formula to count the Registered values to get the total number of participants who registered for the event.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.