- From the Accounts Payable Configuration page, click Business Rules
- Select the Invoice option
- Select Never from the Automatically apply open credit to new invoices drop-down menu
- Set up one interfund set in Configuration to contain all possible combinations of interfunds needed
- Enter and save Invoice
- Open Credit Memo to be applied
- Apply the Credit Memo and select the Application History button
- Edit the Interfund set to the correct interfund entry set just created
- Save the Credit Memo
- Once all invoices and additional documents are entered using the one interfund set, this process will not be needed and Automatically apply open credit to new invoices can be set to Always.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.