- In Records, Invoices, open the invoice record.
- Select Bank Draft from the Payment method drop-down menu.
- Ensure that the invoice due date is recorded as the payment date for this bank draft. The payment date of bank drafts comes from the invoice due date.
- Click Save and Close.
- On the navigation bar, click Banks.
- Under Payment Tasks, click Print checks and record bank drafts.
- Select the Invoices tab and select the invoices to be paid by bank draft.
- Complete the remaining information and click Create Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.