- F: Moved to a foreign address
- G: PO box has been closed and no forwarding address given
- K: No forwarding address entered on form
- M: Forwardable move
- P: Change of address form filed but new address not in USPS records (e.g. A form was filled out, but the form completed incorrectly or was incomplete and the USPS could not file the new address)
- S: Forwardable move, but secondary address cannot be verified
- T: Temporary move (no new address is provided - this just means that your person is not currently at the address that you sent to AddressFinder)
Both of the footnotes for P and T are now both included in the CASS Address Summary Report as "New Addresses Unavailable". When performing the global change to mark addresses as "Has No Valid Address", the temporary moves (T) will not be included, as they are still a valid address.
To see what changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder, refer to What changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder? (BB2573890).