- F: Moved to a foreign address
- G: PO box has been closed and no forwarding address given
- K: No forwarding address entered on form
- M: Forwardable move
- P: Change of address form filed but new address not in USPS records (e.g. A form was filled out, but the form completed incorrectly or was incomplete and the USPS could not file the new address)
- S: Forwardable move, but secondary address cannot be verified
P footnotes are included in the CASS Address Summary Report as "New Addresses Unavailable".
To see what changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder, refer to What changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder? (BB2573890).