- F: Moved to a foreign address
- G: PO box has been closed and no forwarding address given
- K: No forwarding address entered on form
- M: Forwardable move
- P: Change of address on file but the new address cannot be ZIP + 4 coded and therefore there is no 11-digit DPBC to store or return, the new address primary number cannot be confirmed on DPV or the new address is temporary.
- S: Forwardable move, but secondary address cannot be verified
P footnotes are included in the CASS Address Summary Report as "New Addresses Unavailable".
To see what changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder, refer to What changes should be made to addresses updated with AddressFinder?
NOTE: These footnotes ONLY are added to addresses when AddressFinder is submitted via the Data Health Center of Raiser's Edge. No footnotes are added to addresses when AddressFinder is submitted automatically via the Tools>Data Health portion of NXT webview.