Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, select Globally Change Records
- Highlight Constituent and click New Change
Note: You must select the Constituent option under Constituent. This function is not available under Constituent, Individual.
- Click Include to select the appropriate query of records
- Select Addressees/Salutations, Additional Add/Sals
- Select the appropriate operator:
- Add to add a new additional addressee/salutation. To replace an existing one, select Add as the operator and mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox.
- Delete to delete an existing additional addressee/salutation.
- Select the Type to add, replace, or delete. If adding or replacing, select the appropriate addressee/salutation to use.
- Click OK
- Click Change Now