Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Select Constituent and click New Change.
- Select All Addresses, Address Lines.
- In the Operation drop-down, select Partial Replace.
- In the Replace field, enter the wild card character.
- Leave the With field blank or enter a non-wild card character.
- Click OK.
- Mark Create query of changed records.
- Click Change Now.