Login as the Supervisor or a user with supervisor rights to run the report.
To remove the message from a report, such as an Annual Statement report sent to donors, follow these steps:
- Press the Export (CD) icon in the icon bar, or go to File > Export in the report parameter.
- Select the Word (Exact) Format and Destination of Disk File. Click OK.
- Name and save the file as a Word document.
- Open the document in Word.
- Open Find and Replace by pressing Ctrl F and click on the Replace tab.
- In the Find what box, enter Based on your security settings, certain gifts/constituents have been eliminated from the report. Thus your total may appear to be incorrect.
- In the Replace with box, leave blank or enter another message.
- Click Replace / Replace All to remove the message in the document.
- Click Cancel to close Find and Replace.
- Click Save to save the changes.