- Open a new Comparisons and Summaries Report (one of the Demographical and Statistical Reports).
- On the General tab under Report Type, select Comparison.
- On the Fields tab in the Field to use field, select Constituency code.
- On the Filters tab, include selected funds, click the binoculars under Selected Filters, and select the funds to compare.
- On the Report Periods tab, enter the start and end date for the two date ranges to compare.
- On the Format tab, highlight Detail and mark the Include variance checkbox. Select whether to include dollar or percentage variance, and whether to base the variance on constituent or gift.
- Preview the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.