- With the Word document open, select File, Page Setup from the menu bar
- In the Apply To area, select Whole Document to apply the settings to the whole document.
Different settings for different pages:
- Place the cursor at the end of the page prior to the one in which to change the page settings
- Select File, Page Setup from the menu bar
- In the Apply To area, select This point forward. (Do not manually insert a page break or Word inserts a blank page.)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.