- If the file being imported, exported or merged is open in another application such as Microsoft Word or Excel, close it.
- Export to a local directory
- If you have to export to a network drive, map a drive on the workstation to the network drive and make sure the path is correct and concise.
- Check available free space on the destination drive
- Edit the file name so that it contains only letters and numbers. The file name and path should contain no commas, hyphens, or other special characters.
- Recreate the merge document
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.