- Run the plug-in from a different workstation, if appropriate
- Download and install the plug-in again. When downloading, ensure you select the correct version of the plug-in.
- Uninstall and reinstall the problem workstation
Note: If it is for a custom report created by the Blackbaud Report Writing Service, the error is because the files are missing. Instead of performing the above steps, re-copy the files you received from the Blackbaud Report Writing Services team into the appropriate folders:
- The RPT files and the RepWrap.MDB file into the Custom folder (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Custom.)
- The RepWrap.DLL file and docRepWrap.VBD file into the Plugins folder (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.)