Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
These steps will change the first education record on a constituents relationship tab.
- Click Administration, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Constituent, Constituent
- Click New Change
- Click Include and select whether to include All Constituents in the change or Selected Constituents
- If Selected Constituents is chosen, click Find now to select an existing query or Add new to add a new query of constituents to change
- Under Available Fields, select Education/School Relationship
- Under All Education Relationships, Select Primary Alum Info
- Change the Operation to Replace
- In the Replace field, select Unchecked
- In the With field, select Checked
- Click OK
- At the bottom of the screen, select whether or not to Create a control report, Automatically Add new table entries, Create a query of exceptions or Create a query of changed records
- Click Change Now