Follow these steps:
- On the Marking Columns tab in Grades in Registrar's Office, set up marking columns for interim grades.
- In Faculty Access for the Web, restrict teachers from accessing the interim marking columns you created
- In the regular marking column, such as Quarter 1, teachers enter all marking column grades for their classes in Faculty Access for the Web, and select Ready on the Posting Status form
- The Post from Web administrator runs the utility to post the grade information and selects Not Ready in the Change Post Values to field
- Teachers verify or change their grade information for their classes in Faculty Access for the Web and again select Ready on the Posting Status form
- In the Post from Web utility, the Post from Web administrator marks the Validate process checkbox to perform a test run without posting grade information, or changing the Posting Status and marks Print control report to print the validation report to verify what information will post and to review any exceptions that will occur.
- After verifying all changes in the validation report, the Post from Web administrator unmarks Validate process, marks Update existing entries, selects Not Ready in the Change Post Values to field, and runs the Post from Web utility again
- Teachers continue entering grades for the marking column, such as Quarter 1
- To view all marking column grade information entered in Registrar's Office for the selected academic year, teachers can click History on the grade entry grid to view each student's marking column grades and comments