Check the service logon
- Click Start, and select Settings, Control panel, Administrative Tools, Services
- Open the FE Queue Service
- Select the Log On tab. If the log on is set to the Local System account, then Stop the Service, change the log on to a user account, Apply the change, and Restart the service.
Is SMTP running on the computer running the queue service?
- Click Start, and select Settings, Control panel, Add/Remove Programs
- Click Add/Remove Windows Components button
- Verify Internet Information Services (IIS) is checked. If not, mark the checkbox and proceed with installation of IIS.