- Create a constituent export
- Select Relationships, Contacts, Name
- In the Contacts screen that pops up after selecting Name, select the Number of Contacts to export for each constituent. On the Relationship Types Tab, select the appropriate Contact Types. (To do this, highlight the contact type and click the right arrow button.) Click OK.
- Select other fields as needed in the export
- Click Export Now
In Quick Letters:
- In Mail, run Quick Letters
- On the Organization Address tab:
- In Step 1, mark the option to Mail to Contacts
- In Step 2, click Contact Information. In the screen that appears, mark the 'Include Selected Contact Types Only' checkbox and select the appropriate Contact Types. (To do this, highlight the contact type and click the right arrow button.) Mark the 'Export one for each contact found' checkbox. Click OK.
- In Step 3, specify what happens if no contact is found. You may mark the option to Print Specific Organization Address (Preferred Address) for your organizations that do not have a contact.
- Go through each of the remaining tabs for the Quick Letters and select the appropriate options
- Click Export