- If Appeal is blank, add the appeal.
- If Appeal is completed, place the cursor in the first column and tab through/across the entire row. (If you tab down to a blank last row, highlight the last row and delete it before validating.)
- Highlight the gift row and go to Gift > Split Gift... and Gift > Match... Review these make sure that each split gift line and/or the matching gift pledge have appeals.
- Delete the line item from the batch and add it again.
- Unmark the Required option on the appeal field.
- Commit the gift batch. On the commit set-up, mark Create an exception batch so a new batch of gifts that do not commit are moved to a new batch.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.