- In Records, click Budgets.
- Select Budget, Budget Tools from the menu bar.
- Select Copy/Forecast budget and click Next.
- Select the appropriate filters and click Next.
- In the Select a source scenario frame, select the budget scenario and fiscal year you want to copy. This will be the basis of the forecasted budget.
- In the Select a destination scenario frame, select the budget scenario and fiscal year to which you want to copy the source budget. This is the budget you are forecasting.
- Select the periods you want to copy.
- Select Budget, Actuals, or Actuals+Encumbrance from the copy drop-down list.
- Select either Amount or Percent to copy, click Next.
- Verify the information is correct and click Copy/Forecast Now.
- Click OK once completed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.