- In Reports, open the report parameters and select the Format tab.
- Select the Miscellaneous option.
- Select the appropriate value from the Font size drop-down menu
- Click Save.
Note: Adjusting the font size of reports may have adverse affects on the report's appearance, such as the truncating of text
Note: In The Raiser's Edge, you can edit the font size and style for all reports.
1. In Reports, preview the report to be edited.
2. Click the Export icon (White envelope with a down arrow at the top of the preview screen) to export the preview to Microsoft (Word) Perfect format.
3. Make any necessary font changes and print the report from Word.
*Changes made to font may affect the report formatting in Word