- From the Records page, click Accounts.
- Open the appropriate account.
- From the Active/Inactive drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Active: Allows data entry and posting transactions to this account.
- Inactive - prevent data entry: Prevents data entry for transactions on this account but allows existing (Not Yet Posted) transactions on this account to post.
- Inactive - prevent data entry and posting: Prevents data entry for transactions on this account and prevents posting of existing transactions on this account.
- If you select Inactive - prevent data entry and posting, the after field appears so you can enter an end date for posting.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.