Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a query of the constituent to which to add the attribute
- Click Admin, Globally Add Records
- In the Add field, select Constituent Attributes
- Click Include, and choose Selected Constituents. Select the query created in step 1 and click Open
- Click the Attribute Information button and select the appropriate category, description, date, and comments
- Optionally mark the Create control report (recommended) and Create exception query checkboxes
- Click Add Now