Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a query of the constituent to which to add the attribute
- In admin, go to global change. (Only users with admin rights can do this)
- Highlight constituent and click new change
- Click the include button and find the query you created. Then select the query and click open.
- In the available fields section, find and add the attribute field to add.
- In the change parameters box add any information you want to add to the records within the attribute
- Optional, but recommended: Check the boxes to create a control report, query of exceptions, and query of changed records.
- Double check the selected changes fields to make sure the correct attribute is being added to the constituent records.
- Click the change now button to perform the global change.