Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a gift query of the gifts to be changed.
- Click Admin, Globally Change Records.
- Highlight Gift and click New Change.
- Click Include and choose Selected Gifts. Browse to and select the query created in step 1.
- Under Gifts, select Solicitor and click select.
- Select the appropriate operator:
- Add to globally add the solicitor to the gifts
- Delete to globally remove the solicitor from the gifts
- In the Add or Delete field, click the binoculars button to browse for the solicitor.
Note: If you are deleting the solicitor and have already unmarked the Is Solicitor checkbox on the Bio 1 tab of the constituent record, you will need to unmark the Constituent is a Solicitor checkbox in the Open screen when searching for the solicitor.
- Click Change Now.