- Optionally, create a Fund query to group the desired funds if you won't want all records to be exported.
- Create a Fund export.
- On the General tab, ensure All Records is beside the Include button. (Optionally to use a query, click Include > Selected Records to add the query created in step 1.)
- On the Output tab, select Description, Fund ID, and all other appropriate fields.
- Create a Fund query.
- On the Criteria tab, select no filters (leave blank) to select all funds. Or select the appropriate filters to group specific funds.
- On the Output tab, select:
- Fund Information > Description
- Fund Information > Fund ID
- Any other desired fields
- Export the query results. (NOTE: Duplicates can occur in query results. Remove the duplicates in Excel after exporting results, or use the Export option above.)
**NOTE: These steps can also be used for Appeal and Campaign records. Wherever it says Fund, just insert Campaign or Appeal in all of the steps to export lists of those records.