- Select Records, Courses, and open the problem course
- Select the Grading tab and double click on the applicable academic year/session
- Note the translation table that is selected for the problem marking column, then close the course record
- Select Configuration, Registrar Setup, Translations Tables
- Open the appropriate translation table that is associated with the course.
- Verify that the grade being added, exists on the table, and that the user is entering the exact format of the letter grade. If the grade does not exist, add the grade with the appropriate numeric values
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.