- Create a constituent export.
- On the Output tab, select Address, Address Processing, Contact, [the specific field(s)]. Note: Select all contact fields from this node. Otherwise, all information may not pull from the same contact record. For example, the name may be pulled from one contact and the address from another. The Address Processing node is used because this is where the functionality to export each contact to separate rows exists (see step 4).
- An Address Processing window appears. On the Org Address tab, mark Export contact's address.
- Click Contact Types to Include and mark Export one record for each contact found.
- If exporting Address fields, Addressee, Salutation, Constituent ID, Organization Name, and Position, create the export using Quick Letters.
- Add the contact fields to the Output tab of a query and export the query results.
Note: You may notice 'duplicates' in your query results depending on the criteria and output fields selected. If you use the query in a reporting module such as Export, Mail, or Reports, the records will display only once. If you need a count of records in the query, create a static query.
Use a relationship export when exporting the information