- Open the report in Design View mode in the Crystal Reports application
- Right-click on the affected field on the report
- Select Format Field
- On the Number tab, click Customize
- Mark the Display Currency Symbol checkbox
- Choose either Fixed or Floating setting (described below)
- Click OK
Fixed: Mark this option to place the currency symbol in the first (far left) position in the field. The program leaves extra space between the currency symbol and the value if the field is justified to the right.
Floating: Mark this option to place the currency symbol as close to the currency amount as possible so that there are never any extra spaces between the symbol and the amount.
For more information, review What is the Format Editor in Crystal Reports?