You may not receive a release announcement for various reasons, which include:
- Proxy firewall is blocking release announcement
- Email filters are deleting the email
- Incorrect email on the customer's profile
- Customer is not subscribed to the release announcement
- No new releases or patches were released
- Release announcements do not go out for Blackbaud CRM, Blackbaud Direct Marketing and Blackbaud Infinity SDK.
- Check your product's download page to determine when the last version or patch was released. The release announcement will go out following the next release.
- Verify you email address is correct in your Blackbaud.com profile.
- Verify emails from the address firstname.lastname@example.org are not being marked as junk or spam in your email filters.