- In the Commit Gift Batch screen, mark the option to Create a new batch of exceptions.
- Choose the other desired settings, then click Commit Now.
- In Batch, open the newly created batch of exceptions.
- Click the Batch Setup button.
- On the Fields tab, select Constituent ID and move it to the list of fields to include.
- Click the Data Entry button.
- In the Batch Data Entry screen, right click, then select Export the grid to Excel.
- Use the exported file to create a query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.